OS Update in KL & Selangor
Now that we have entered the information age, almost everyone has computerised equipment on hand. Most people use the functions of the computer for online, watching videos, writing reports, etc., but not many of them know how it works. For example, to connect to the network, to have real-time updates, to store a lot of content, and so on. So the computer’s running process is not as simple as we think, and all this is due to the computer’s operating system. Next, we will introduce the operating system of the computer.
Operating system introduction
The operating system (English: Operating System, OS for short) is a computer program that manages and controls computer hardware and software resources. It is the most basic system software that runs directly on the “bare metal”. Any other software must be supported by the operating system. Can run.
The main functions of the operating system are resource management, program control and human-computer interaction. The resources of a computer system can be divided into two categories: device resources and information resources. Device resources refer to the hardware devices that make up a computer, such as a central processing unit, main memory, disk storage, printers, tape storage, displays, keyboard input devices, and mice. Information resources refer to various data stored in a computer, such as files, libraries, knowledge bases, system software and application software.
The type of operating system and its functions and functions
The operating systems installed in various devices range from simple to complex, and can be divided into smart card operating systems, real-time operating systems, sensor node operating systems, embedded operating systems, personal computer operating systems, multi-processor operating systems, network operating systems, and large Machine operating system.
1. Simple operating system. It is the operating system configured in the early days of the computer, such as IBM’s disk operating system DOS/360 and microcomputer operating system CP/M. The functions of such operating systems are mainly the execution of operational commands, file services, support for high-level programming language compilers, and control of external devices.
2. Time system. It allows multiple users at different terminals to use one computer at the same time, independent of each other, and the user feels like a computer is all for him.
3. Real-time operating system. It is an operating system configured for real-time computer systems. Its main feature is that the allocation and scheduling of resources must first consider real-time and then efficiency. In addition, the real-time operating system should have strong fault tolerance.
4. Network operating system. It is an operating system configured for a computer network. With its support, computers in the network can communicate and share resources with each other. Its main feature is to combine the hardware of the network to complete the communication task of the network.
5. Distributed operating system. It is the operating system configured for the distributed computing system. It is quite different from other operating systems in terms of resource management, communication control, and operating system architecture. Since the resources of the distributed computer system are distributed on different computers of the system, the operating system’s resource requirements for the user cannot be directly shared by waiting for resources when the operating system is like a normal operating system, but searched on each computer of the system to find The resources are required before they can be allocated. For some resources, such as files with multiple copies, consistency must also be considered. Consistency means that several users are consistent in the same data read by the same file. In order to ensure consistency, the operating system must control the reading, writing, and operation of files so that multiple users can simultaneously read one file, and at most one user can modify the file at any one time. The communication function of the distributed operating system is similar to the network operating system. Since the distributed computer system is not widely distributed like a network, and the distributed operating system also supports parallel processing, the communication mechanism provided by it is different from that provided by the network operating system, which requires high communication speed. The structure of the distributed operating system is also different from other operating systems. It is distributed on each computer of the system, and can handle various needs of users in parallel, and has strong fault tolerance.
6. Smart operating system. The main functions of the intelligent operating system are resource management, program control and human-computer interaction. The resources of a computer system can be divided into two categories: device resources and information resources. Device resources refer to hardware devices that make up a computer, such as a central processing unit, main memory, disk storage, printers, tape storage, displays, keyboard input devices, and mice.
We use computers for a lot of time, but for why computers are so powerful, most people may not know why. For our users, the computer operating system acts like a bridge, connecting the hardware parts of our users and computers, so that we can control our computers by command.
Contact us if you need our help to update, reinstall your computer or laptop Operation System.
Why Go Fix IT is Your Best Choice ?
WE GUARANTEE OUR WORK
We happily offer free fixing if anything happen to the repair we've done.
WE COME TO YOU
You don't need to pull out your wiring of a computer, we can come to your front door ready to fix your computer.
NO FIX, NO PAY
If we start a task and realise we can't fix it, we will provide full refund.
100% Money-back Guarantee within 14 Days
Enjoy a total peace of mind when you hire us. Go Fix IT offers a "100% money-back guarantee within 14 Days" assurance when you engage our service - so there is ZERO risk on your part!
Contact Us for a Free Quotation Now!