Lenovo Laptop Repair in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor
We have been providing Lenovo laptop repair services in Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya, Selangor for many years.
When you access your Lenovo laptop daily and use it over time, you will run into a slew of flaws including software failures which are relatively easy to detect.
Whether it’s for work or entertainment, having a functional laptop is important. Thus, we understand the struggle you need to face if your Lenovo laptop is out of order.
Send your malfunctioning Lenovo laptop to our team of computer repair professionals and experts. Our laptop service technicians can fix most Lenovo laptop models including the motherboard, CPU, hard disk, LCD monitor repair, and data recovery.
We Offer Lenovo Laptop Repair for The Following:
This laptop series is specially designed for business use and is most commonly used by Lenovo laptop users. It is a top-tier quality laptop with options for office, home, or on-the-go use. Problems related to ThinkPad can vary depending on usage.
This is another business series from Lenovo, but targeting more those working from home or remotely. This is because the laptops are 15 inches in size, which makes them compact. It is a sturdy laptop, but issues may arise from the software which can cause damage.
This laptop series is specially designed for gaming and is a known robust gaming laptop. Since gaming laptops have a higher power consumption, seek our help quickly with your device.
The Lenovo Legion series is another gaming laptop series. The aim of the product is primarily for gaming lifestyle and entertainment. If you have a laptop overheating issue, send your device to our computer repair shop.
The Lenovo Yoga laptop is specially designed for those who are always on the go. The product is small, thin which makes travelling with it easy. Our laptop experts are fully trained to identify and repair those issues with the Lenovo Yoga devices.
This laptop series is designed to be for working, internet streaming, photo editing, and many more. Our experts are fully trained to repair Lenovo IdeaPad from all the series, including the IdeaPad gaming series.
What is the common problem with Lenovo laptops?
- Hard drive problem
This issue can cause data loss or slow performance of the laptop. Proper diagnosis is required to identify the cause of the hard drive problem. Engage our computer hard disk repair service.
- Malfunctioning keyboard
The malfunction of the keyboard can be frustrating. To make sure you can type with ease, we have our team of experts that can repair laptop keyboard.
- Damaged screen
A laptop is not functional if the screen is cracked. Have them replaced by our team of experts quickly.
- Computer system issue
System issues can cause crashes or glitches that may affect your work. We can repair even the most complex system problems to ensure that you have a smooth functional laptop.
- Lenovo spare parts replacement for all types and series of Laptops.
Other Lenovo laptop problems that our experts have noted over the years:
- If the T20 is dark on the booting screen, 90% of the power supply of the high voltage strip has been depleted, indicating that the display line has been broken.
- If the R32 is not recognized by the CD-ROM drive, most of them are welded to the south bridge.
- If the T30 is difficult to use and has no response, the NIC chip has failed.
- If the A30/31 is a boot screen, most of the graphics cards BGA are soldered.
- The IBM T20, T21, T22, and T23 machines are all low-end machines with the same problem: the CPU power chip (ADP3421 and ADP3410) can be damaged and must be replaced in pairs.
- Three IBM T40, T41, and T42 machines, each with an actual graphic card (7500, 32M) that is simple to solder, three machines with the same appearance, and interchangeable motherboards. 1 flower screen has a fault, but the external connection is normal. 2 The system is down or very slow after entering it. 3 The power is not turned on.
- IBM X31 booting does not self-test, the NEC filter capacitor next to the North Bridge is a little bigger, but it is OK.
- Direct replace the non-polar capacitor short circuit and an open circuit near the screen line interface on the main board in the Lenovo SL300 SL400 SL500 booting dark display.
- The motherboard of the Lenovo Zhaoyang E370 and Tianyi 100 is interchangeable. The problem is that the monitor line is loose, which can be solved by re-plugging and then sticking with paper tape, but the fixing prices are high. Consider the installation of a new monitor line.
- The monitor axis on the Lenovo Rising Sun 125 is prone to faulty and may cause image retention.
- The display and battery on the Lenovo IdeaPad Y430 notebook is easily defective (141WLED).
- Failure of the IBM X31: press the start button to turn on the power, the indicator status is accurate, the fault code cards show 00, this is generally the X31 common disease, or the MAX1845 is bad, no 1.2V voltage is generated, or the MAX1845 side is defective. The C683 capacitor is defective or ineffective.
Other than laptops, we provide Lenovo desktop repairs, and other brands of laptops and desktops too, like HP, Asus, and Dell.
With or without a warranty, it is easier for you to bring it to our laptop repair shop based in Subang Jaya, Selangor. Or if you are busy, let us know and we will pick up your laptop at your location for more convenience and return it back to you after the device has been fixed.
Could there be a problem with your Lenovo laptop that’s bothering you or you need data recovery and support?
We can perform your computer RAM upgrade if you are planning for one in the near future.
Contact us to get a free consultation and quotation for your laptop repair now. You will get a price estimate from us after we diagnose the laptop problem. For more information about our IT support services, give us a phone call today.
Can Lenovo laptops be repaired?
Yes, this largely depends on the damage and issues. Contact us to get our free consultation on laptop issues and problems.
How long is the Lenovo laptop warranty?
The basic Lenovo laptop warranty is from 1 year to 3 years, depending on the product. It is advisable to check with the product seller on the warranty period.
How do I know if my Lenovo laptop is still under warranty?
You can do a warranty lookup on the Lenovo official website, or contact the seller for the warranty details.
Why is my Lenovo stuck on a black screen?
This is most probably due to hard disk errors. To find out the actual cause of the black screen, you can contact us for a comprehensive consultation on laptop issues and problems.
How do I request a Lenovo repair?
Make sure you check your warranty availability first. If it is still under warranty, it is advisable to send your laptop to the registered Lenovo service shop. For products that the warranty has expired, please contact us to get a free consultation on product issues and problems.
Why Geld Technologies Is Your Best Choice?
WE GUARANTEE OUR WORK
We happily offer free fixing if anything happen to the repair we've done.
WE COME TO YOU
You don't need to pull out your wiring of a computer, we can come to your front door ready to fix your computer.
NO FIX, NO PAY
If we start a task and realise we can't fix it, we will provide full refund.
Our Company's Promise
100% Money-back Guarantee within 14 Days
Enjoy total peace of mind when you hire us. Geld Technologies offers a "100% money-back guarantee within 14 Days" assurance when you engage our service - so there are ZERO risks on your part!